TEHNICAL SECURITY OR TEHNICAL PROTECTION
Technical protection is a set of actions directly or indirectly protecting people and their property, and is carried out with technical means, devices and systems of technical protection which are the primary purpose of preventing unlawful acts directed at protected persons or property such as:
- Anti raid systems
- Anti burglar systems
- Anti sabotage systems.
The system of technical protection is the connection of two or more devices, devices and devices that together form a functional unit. The means and means of technical protection are understood:
1.SERVICES AND DEADLINES FOR THE PURCHASE OF UNDECLARED PERSONAL INJURY IN A CLEAR OBJECT AND PERSONNEL:
- Special fences;
- Special ramps and barricades;
- Anti-theft doors;
- All types of locks with serial number or code;
- Special construction constructions;
- Impenetrable glass and similar constructions;
- Storage, storage and transfer of values, objects and documents (boxes, safes, security containers, etc.);
- Detection devices for metal objects;
- X-ray devices for baggage control;
- • Other mechanical and / or electro-mechanical means and devices prescribed in the process of implementing technical protection.
2. ELECTRONIC SAFETY SYSTEMS WHICH MAKE EFFECTS TO PROTECTION OF PROPER PROTECTION, AND PERSONS:
- Anti-raid and anti-burglar systems with various performances (active and passive);
- control systems and passage registrations;
- systems for continuous surveillance of a protected object from one place (video surveillance systems);
- Central Receiving and Alarm Signaling Systems – Centralized Surveillance System and Central Technical Supervision (hereinafter: CDS, CTN);
- integral protection systems with at least one (1) monitoring station within the protected object.
3. ANTI SABOTAGE EQUIPEMEN:
Special vehicle mirrors for vehicle undercarriage inspection, special camera systems and vehicle scanner scanners, special scanners for explosive detection, radiation and chemical substances detection.